Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Dear Santa, ...

Christmas is just a few days away and I was asked what I would like. Hmmm, well, a large sum of cash in my stocking would be cool, but since that isn't going to happen, I hadn't really thought about it. Having two kids does that to a person, I suppose. I still can't think of anything tangible that I have a dire need for other than a roof over my head and food on the table. That being said, a few things that would be kinda cool to have are:
* Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige
* Sephora's Think Pink Vanity Brush Set
* Coco Chanel Perfune
* Frederic Fekkai Shampoo & Conditioner (multiple bottles)
* An Amazon.Com e-certificate (for more craft books!)
* A QVC gift card (because one of my favorite makeup artists has a new line premiering on there next year!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to check your e-mail. Santa thinks you've been a good girl. :)