Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Surveys = Free Stuff!


So, as I mentioned in the past, I've been cashing in on the rewards for taking surveys to feed my craft supply addiction by earning $10-$20 here and there. Well, the cool bonus is that just over this past month, I've also received Huggies Baby Wipes and Iams Cat Food in large quanties to test and give my opinion on. Well, in that case, it'd be my cat Sketch's opinion on for the kitty food. The baby wipes survey lasted one week and the Iams cat food survey I am currently testing is a 2+ week supply. I've never bought Iams for the simple fact that it is on the pricey side and my kitties seem to be just as happy with the Friskies that I feed them. The free grub for them has been nice on the purse strings though! I had always thought that when the survey companies sent product to test, they didn't reveal the brand its from, but that hasn't been the case so far with these folks. The survey's are fun and cover a wide range of topics. Most only take about 5 minutes to complete!

No comments: