Monday, January 22, 2007

Loose Change Around the House

Last year I blogged about Coinstar machines and how some of them are set up to convert your change into Amazon gift certificates without charging a fee. Well, the kids and I decided to gather up our change into plastic shoe boxes over the weekend and headed to the nearest Coinstar machine. We converted it into a $166 Amazon gift certificate! Now the kids are obsessed with picking up change all over the place and we can't wait to visit the machine again. The gift certificate is good for two years, but I'm sure we will have used it within the next couple of weeks. I've got my eye on the Infinity Upright,for part of the take, but we haven't fully decided on what to use it on. Take the Coinstar challenge yourself and post in the comments area your outcome too!

No comments: