Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Spring!


Here in Southern California, we've been experiencing some really wonderful weather over the past few days! It was in the high 80's on Easter. Gotta love that! Here's a shot of my peach tree in the backyard. It only stays like this for about two weeks and then the flowers start falling off and green leaves begin to sprout.

I've been busy planting some flowers this year as well. So far, gerbera daisies, dahlias, and another hydrangea plant (there are already 3 in the front of the house that the previous owners planted). Later this week, some strawberry plants will also be going into the ground... just as soon as the kids get around to putting on their gardening gloves and planting them. :)

1 comment:

Katmom said...

hey katwoman,
I so miss living next door...I also miss 'stealing lemons' from your lemon tree...
Your Peach tree in bloom really makes me miss SoCal...
>^..^<