Friday, September 16, 2005
Tip Friday: Ice Cube Trays
Today's tip is using ice cube trays for things other than frozen water. Have any useful ideas? Here are a few I've got:
- Use as a paint palette to mix paints
- Use to make melt and pour soaps (example of some I made a few years ago in photo)
- Use to freeze tomato paste or soup stocks
- Use as Jello molds
- Freeze some cubes of whatever drink you are making (lemonade, orange juice, etc.) that way the ice won't dillute the flavor once added to the drink. You can also add mint sprigs to the frozen cubes.
* 100 days until Christmas!
Posted by Craft & Bake at 9/16/2005 04:48:00 AM