This morning, I decided to go through my Amazon Wish List and weed out books I've either lost interest in or already purchased. Here's a few books I'm thinking about getting. Anyone have any reviews or other book recs for any of these titles?
- The Beverly Hills Organizer's Home Organizing Bible : A Pro's Answers to Your Organizing Prayers
- Neiman Marcus Cookbook
- Sweet Serendipity: Delightful Desserts and Devilish Dish
- The River Cottage Family Cookbook
- Crafty Chica's Art de la Soul : Glittery Ideas to Liven Up Your Life
- The Nutcracker Sweet: Show-Stopping Desserts Inspired by the World's Favorite Ballet